Protect and grow your business.
Business litigation includes of a broad spectrum of disputes which can at the least pose a minor impediment to a business’s operations and at worst, heavily damage or destroy one. Even a seemingly minor issue can grow into protracted litigation which can adversely impact your business.
Examples of business disputes which can lead to an entangled, potentially costly web of litigation include:
- EBreach of contract issues
- EShareholder and/or partnership disputes
- EBreach of fiduciary duty issues
- EProfessional negligence claims
- ELabor and employment matters
As business owners themselves, the attorneys of Newton Barth are highly skilled in analyzing your legal situation as well as the business factors crucial to developing an effective strategy for handling your specific business dispute and determining whether litigation or a negotiated settlement is the most cost-effective resolution.
Why Newton Barth?
With Newton Barth on your side, you can expect attorneys who:
- EAre proficient in all aspects of business litigation
- EBring exacting, exceptionally high standards of performance to our research, preparation, and execution of our legal strategies for every client
- EHave a deep understanding of the business world
- EAre skilled in negotiating with opposing parties
- EWill not hesitate to go to trial if doing so is the most beneficial option for a client