Reno spent the first 10 years of his litigation career representing Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 corporations and defending against individuals with personal injury claims. Now he represents individuals with personal injury claims in state and federal court. Reno also has experience representing individuals and corporations across the country in high risk litigation, including product and premises liability and business and contract disputes, and insurance bad faith litigation. Additionally, Reno represents clients in property and casualty claims, as well as working with Talmage and Brandy on criminal and employment matters.
- University of Missouri, Columbia (J.D.)
- Board of Advocates
- Phi Alpha Delta
- University of Missouri, Columbia (M.B.A.)
- University of Missouri, Columbia (B.S. Finance and Management)
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- S. District Court; Eastern District of Missouri, Northern District of Illinois, Central District of Illinois, Southern District of Illinois, and Western District of Arkansas
- AV Rated Preeminent since 2012
- Roscoe Anderson Award for Excellence in Advocacy
- Order of the Barristers
Reno may be reached via email at Reno@NewtonBarth.com.